This beautifully remodeled, single level home is situated on a large pancake-flat ridge top lot, with views of Mount Tamalpais and only a few doors down from an open space sanctuary–so you can hike to your heart’s content.
Some of the features of this beautiful home include:
– 4 bedrooms, including proper master suite with glass doors to separate private side yard
– 2 of the other bedrooms also have glass doors that lead to the back yard
– 2 remodeled bathrooms, both with skylights that have remote controls for the blinds on them and to open and close them (they close automatically if it rains)
– The main bathroom has radiant heated floors
– Separate “family room/homework area” with glass doors to the back yard and it leads lead to the 2 back bedrooms
– Living room has a window seat with straight on view of Mount Tamalpais
– Kitchen features cork floors, granite counters, two dishwashers, stainless refrigerator/freezer and stove/oven plus more skylights that have remote controls to open and close the skylights and their blinds
– Glass doors from the kitchen and dining area lead to the patio deck and level lawn
– Raise vegetable beds
– 2 car attached garage with interior access and built-in cabinetry
There’s much more, of course. But you’ll have to come see it for yourself. First Sunday Open House will be April 10th.