We are just finishing up some final touches on a great 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath view property in San Anselmo and it is…
Functional… Versatile… Fabulous!
Large, well-located Mid-Century home with views from the San Rafael Bridge to San Pablo Bay and the Sonoma Wine Country.
Main floor features:
– Grand formal entry (with coat closet and powder room)
– Living room with vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and sweeping views
– Family Room with hardwood floors and sweeping views
– Formal dining room with hardwood floors and filtered views through mature oak trees
– Large eat-in kitchen with plenty of counter and cabinet space, computer desk and large deck for barbecuing and entertaining
On the opposite side of the formal entry the Main Floor also features:
– Formal Master Suite with large walk-in closet, glass doors that lead to grand view deck, large bathroom with dual sinks and walk-in shower
– Three more bedrooms and another full bathroom with shower over tub
– Another Family Room with another wood burning fireplace
– Fifth bedroom
– Full bath
– Laundry room
– Downstairs entry with access to covered parking and locking storage (covered parking could be enclosed to be a garage)
Other features include:
– Dual-paned windows and doors throughout (with the exception of decorative windows at the main entry)
– Double doors at the main and lower entries
– Large private, gently sloping lot with views galore
– Four covered parking spaces, plus two uncovered off-street parking spaces, plus plenty of parking on the street
– GREAT flexible floor plan!
Click HERE for lots of photos and more information. (clicking on a photo will bring up a photo gallery — professional photos to come soon!)
Or feel free to contact me (or your agent) directly to arrange for a private showing.