26 Roosevelt Avenue in San Rafael is a brand new listing which has never been on the market, and has only had one owner that built this home in 1975. Highlights of the property include:
– 4 blocks to Field of Dogs Dog Park at the Civic Center
– 5 blocks to Santa Venetia Market and Rocky’s Meats, Cafés, Venetia Hair and Nails, etc.
– Never before on the market, built by current family in 1975
– 1616sf single level home with 440sf 2 car garage on 8000sf flat lot
– 3 bedrooms and 2 full updated bathrooms
– Remodeled kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances, including gas stove
– Washer and dryer in recently sheetrocked and painted garage, with 2 independent automatic garage doors
– Garage is attached as has interior access to the kitchen
– Flooring is part hardwood, part tile, part carpet
– Mature fruit trees include:
- Sour Cherry
- Grapes too!
DO NOT DISTURB OCCUPANTS!
FIRST Open House is SUNDAY, September 8, from 1-4pm
SECOND Open House is THURSDAY, September 12, from 11am – 3pm
To see everything that is for sale in our neck of the woods Search Our MLS.
To see everything else that is open this Sunday Search Open Houses.
For more information or to schedule a private showing:
Kelley Eling, Realtor
Marin Modern Real Estate
BRE License # 01336994
Leave a Reply